Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged By Chui Xiing...

Do you mind, if your opposite gender partner:

Go clubbing: don’t reli mind.. but not too much
Smoke: VERY mind
Is an alcoholic: he can drink.. but not reli kaki botol la
Do drug: mind
Did sex before: he have to be honest with me then
Watch porn: not at all.. y would I mind? :X
Steal something you like for you: depends.. =)
Skipped work/ classes just to meet you: not too often.. =)
Forget about anniversary: mind
Use all his savings to plan a surprise for anniversary: I do mind.. cause I care.. :)
Bought a very ugly clothing for present: nope.. I’ll take it as a memory..

If your opposite gender lied about the following situation, what action will you take?
It is middle of the night, he/ she told you that he/ she is going to bed, but instead he went out with friends: I’ll ask when he already finish having all the fun.. not seriously, but juz would like to know..
Your opposite gender told you that he/ she is going out with a friend that you know, but you saw him/ her in the mall with his ex- boyfriend/ girlfriend: if he has a reasonable reason, then maybe I’ll just let it go this time..


Describe your ideal opposite gender:
just be him.. instead of being someone else..
if can, cute n tall la.. :D


I tag:
1.kenke

2.liz
3.yuh jiun
4.vinyee
5.jia weiiii

No comments: