might not be a happy day for some 18 year olds..
but to me, yea,
its a kinda happy day?
I met the ppl I wanna meet,
jian yun, paul, wai weng, eng shin,
all..
14 nerds got straight A1s..
of course 1 of them was Tan Pak Keong..
eng shin was botak,
BUT STILL as hot as usual.. =)
he had this 'Z' and 'X' on the side of his baldie head,
he said it was for ermmm experience? o.o
he's celebrating at neway now,
with his jay chou songs,
as usual.. =_=
as for jian yun and others,
I have no idea.. :(
congrats to all again..
:]
but to me, yea,
its a kinda happy day?
I met the ppl I wanna meet,
jian yun, paul, wai weng, eng shin,
all..
14 nerds got straight A1s..
of course 1 of them was Tan Pak Keong..
eng shin was botak,
BUT STILL as hot as usual.. =)
he had this 'Z' and 'X' on the side of his baldie head,
he said it was for ermmm experience? o.o
he's celebrating at neway now,
with his jay chou songs,
as usual.. =_=
as for jian yun and others,
I have no idea.. :(
congrats to all again..
:]
u were looking..
I wish u were a little green,
but..
maybe u're not..
I wish u were a little green,
but..
maybe u're not..
No comments:
Post a Comment