I hope I don't miss out any.
sorry if I do =X
14 July 2009

MEL!
heeeee...
she's my babe melissa =)
happy 16th birthday mel! (:
mine's coming soonnn... =D
15 July 2009

ex kb student and leo senior? =X
happy 18th birthday dylan!
legal age dyy =)
17 July 2008

it was merentas desa AND
her 15th birthday!
happy happy birthday eunicee... =)
it was jia ee's birthday too..
but I takda her pichaa.. =X
happy birthday tho.. =)
19 July 2009
14 July 2009

MEL!
heeeee...
she's my babe melissa =)
happy 16th birthday mel! (:
mine's coming soonnn... =D
15 July 2009

ex kb student and leo senior? =X
happy 18th birthday dylan!
legal age dyy =)
17 July 2008

it was merentas desa AND
her 15th birthday!
happy happy birthday eunicee... =)
it was jia ee's birthday too..
but I takda her pichaa.. =X
happy birthday tho.. =)
19 July 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment