Saturday, September 19, 2009

my shortest bestie's birthday ;)


WAS THE 1ST TO WISH HER ;)
its her bday today.
but couldn't celebrate with her cos she's busy

and i'm busy with installation today also..

so the celebration is postponed.

without her,

I seriously can't sit here and blog happily..
without her,

I don't think I can find someone whom I can tease..

without her,

I can't get over him as much as I am now..

without her,

my days would be so dark..

without her,

I can't think of anything else..

sorry! ;D

just

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHORTIE :)




today's installation was damn cold,
as in freaking COLD.
I think the air-cond was 16 degrees..
will blog more bout it next time.


the group pic.
i'm in the middle as usual ==
the best part,
NO PERFORMANCE.
=0
goodness.
wish WS was there.
=(
but the food was GREAT.
=D
ah hee signing off.
tata.
=]


I loveD you.

4 comments:

Marini Shariff said...

installation? Again?

huan hee said...

yea.
lol

Marini Shariff said...

why so many times?? i thot once oni?

huan hee said...

this one is the damansara omega. they abit late.
dunno y.