I know I know, save it. I haven't been blogging for the past 5 months.
that's because,
I had no time AND i'm lazy :D
I have lots of things to blog about,
but I can't get the pics yet,
so i'll save it for next time.
and people,
today is ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
not doom's day.
it's
MOM'S DAY ! (;
I wanted to post some pics of my mom but,
my cpu sotplak so i'm using a new cpu in the meantime.
and this cpu has like nothing in it.
but I found this

it's what every mom will do,
they're willing to carry you for life.
all they want is YOU to have a good life every now and then.
so the point which basically every hates is,
they want you to
study study study study study and yeah
STUDY.
owh,
and be successful :D
mom,
I can't really think of anything to say to you now
cos you're like nagging me to off the comp,
but
I ♥ YOU*
* forever and always
and I know you loveee the present I gave you (;
tata people
hee signing off.
I had no time AND i'm lazy :D
I have lots of things to blog about,
but I can't get the pics yet,
so i'll save it for next time.
and people,
today is ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
not doom's day.
it's
MOM'S DAY ! (;
I wanted to post some pics of my mom but,
my cpu sotplak so i'm using a new cpu in the meantime.
and this cpu has like nothing in it.
but I found this

it's what every mom will do,
they're willing to carry you for life.
all they want is YOU to have a good life every now and then.
so the point which basically every hates is,
they want you to
study study study study study and yeah
STUDY.
owh,
and be successful :D
mom,
I can't really think of anything to say to you now
cos you're like nagging me to off the comp,
but
I ♥ YOU*
and I know you loveee the present I gave you (;
tata people
hee signing off.
you really do like her.
No comments:
Post a Comment