1.The last person to tag you is?
-vin yee
2. Your relationship with him/her?
-grandma n grandaughter?
3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?
-talkative
-cute lar…
-err.. short.. no offence.. :D
-abit abit like to say ‘duan fren u’
-can’t think of anything else la..
4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
-erm.. damn alot la.. =P
5. The most memorable words that he/she has say to you?
-she dunno any memorable words to say.. TEEHEE
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
-no way.. I ain’t les.. =X
7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
-wow~
-told u I ain’t les
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
-she’s too s_ _ _ t for me? =XX
10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...
-kick her ass.. x)
-ermm..
12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
-tall?
13. The character of you for yourself is?
-siao siao
14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
-fall for a byotch easily
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
-never thought of it
16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
-THX
17. Bra or panties?
-both =D
18. Chocolate or ice-cream?
-BOTH
19. 8 people to tag.
-jun wen
-shu ting
-keith
-fiona
-jie jiun
-chia hui
-kah yee
-jun
20. Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
-me!! HEHE
19. Is 3 a male or a female?
-FEmale? ahaha.. jk la.. keith male laa
20. If number 3 and 7 got together, would that be a good thing?
-o.O I don’t know..
21. How about 5 and 8?
-I’ll be watching yew weng chasing jun
22. What is number 1 studying about?
-science stream next year I guess?
23. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
-ytdy?
24. Is number 4 single?
-I guess
25. Say something about number 2.
-she’s the cutest girl I’ve ever seen!! Shu Ting~~!! =D
26. What do you think about number 3 and 6 being together?
-LMFAO
27. Describe number 4.
-as cool as always...
28. What will you do if number 6 and 7 fights?
- I’ll bet on 7 :D
2 comments:
swttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!
:DD
Post a Comment