I felt so tall..
nvm la,
ai mei,
u grew ady.. =)
she suddenly came into the toilet n
wanna take pics..
lol..
it was yesterday when me n weng leon went around,
ponteng to give out the leo coupons :D
then eugene was like begging for us to bring him out from the class,
pity him la,
brought him out too..
then he suddenly brought the troupe of football freaks..
n so we went around the school,
explorer la weyh..
weng leon found an RM10 note
eugene : put it in ur pocket la!
me : eh, don't la, go give herman n u'll get name.
weng leon : *blur*
me : *took the money* nvm, gimme, I wanna get name.
*went to herman n gave the money*
me : cikgu, jumpa duit cikgu..
herman : wah, cikgu sudah banyak minggu jumpa duit la..
me : *haha* -.-
herman : esok lepas assembly datang bilik dispilin,
cikgu bagi markah kerja amal.
me : O.O
herman : nak tak?
me : NAK
weng leon found it n I get merit points =DD
continue ponteng till school end.
passed by 'his' class twice..
his fren said
"I really think eu n her very pei eh.."
==
was he helping?
idk.
I guess it made no difference.
TODAY,
went for spelling bee,
jo ee was supposed to get 2nd,
too bad she spelled yacht wrongly..
everything gone.
I didn't get anything oso :(
after school,
chia hui aka. free of charge maid,
followed me back home,
nahh,
not to clean my house,
its to teach me add maths.. C=
we ended up doing less than 5 questions..
-,-
i'm so into 'i will be',
'hatin' on the club',
and 'the climb'.
:3
nvm la,
ai mei,
u grew ady.. =)
she suddenly came into the toilet n
wanna take pics..
lol..
it was yesterday when me n weng leon went around,
ponteng to give out the leo coupons :D
then eugene was like begging for us to bring him out from the class,
pity him la,
brought him out too..
then he suddenly brought the troupe of football freaks..
n so we went around the school,
explorer la weyh..
weng leon found an RM10 note
eugene : put it in ur pocket la!
me : eh, don't la, go give herman n u'll get name.
weng leon : *blur*
me : *took the money* nvm, gimme, I wanna get name.
*went to herman n gave the money*
me : cikgu, jumpa duit cikgu..
herman : wah, cikgu sudah banyak minggu jumpa duit la..
me : *haha* -.-
herman : esok lepas assembly datang bilik dispilin,
cikgu bagi markah kerja amal.
me : O.O
herman : nak tak?
me : NAK
weng leon found it n I get merit points =DD
continue ponteng till school end.
passed by 'his' class twice..
his fren said
"I really think eu n her very pei eh.."
==
was he helping?
idk.
I guess it made no difference.
TODAY,
went for spelling bee,
jo ee was supposed to get 2nd,
too bad she spelled yacht wrongly..
everything gone.
I didn't get anything oso :(
after school,
chia hui aka. free of charge maid,
followed me back home,
nahh,
not to clean my house,
its to teach me add maths.. C=
we ended up doing less than 5 questions..
-,-
i'm so into 'i will be',
'hatin' on the club',
and 'the climb'.
:3
when I look around,
eu're never there,
when I sleep,
eu're always there..
eu're never there,
when I sleep,
eu're always there..
7 comments:
gaa! i know i am short ='(
BUT at least stil growing! xDD
no laaa..
reli,
tall ady,
better than last time :D
my goodness. i din say put pocket. i said take la! ishhh.
u said put inside pocket oso la!
i ada 2 ears eugene. :)
i will be?
avril or leona lewis?
gahhh
stupid YACHT !
kah chuah : AVRIL!
jo eeeee : dai sei x)
Post a Comment