friday was labour day..
boring..
had add maths tuition..
was ok.
was supposed to go out to movie with frens
but
I canceled it..
I was lucky for not going,
owh no,
u don't wanna watch 'coming soon'
when u're sleeping alone at night.
ur bag can be ghost's hands. O.O
and yes,
i'm going for kem kepimpinan.
haha,
itu yen hao,
tak ada orang teman =D
as for 'him'
he had audition for teacher's day today,
wonder how it went..
me,
had class singing competition,
played apologize for the intro,
fong was like "wow, huan hee play piano man!"
-.-
it didn't quite went as planned..
after playing apologize,
I left the piano,
ran to my line,
then we started singing,
spongebob, doodah,
finally,
the man who can't be moved..
it sucked,
but at least we did our best,
and had a great conductor (aaron)..
chen did not come today,
it'll be better if he was in school..
get well soon though chen.
teck hui said
"when I look at u,
I feel like i'm so dark"
xD
I didn't know what it meant actually =_=
I can already guess what tmr's singing competition result will be,
science stream : 4S/4K
arts stream : 4B laaa..
and oh ya,
4M aka. my class,
got class terkotor..
after "so looong"..
boring..
had add maths tuition..
was ok.
was supposed to go out to movie with frens
but
I canceled it..
I was lucky for not going,
owh no,
u don't wanna watch 'coming soon'
when u're sleeping alone at night.
ur bag can be ghost's hands. O.O
and yes,
i'm going for kem kepimpinan.
haha,
itu yen hao,
tak ada orang teman =D
as for 'him'
he had audition for teacher's day today,
wonder how it went..
me,
had class singing competition,
played apologize for the intro,
fong was like "wow, huan hee play piano man!"
-.-
it didn't quite went as planned..
after playing apologize,
I left the piano,
ran to my line,
then we started singing,
spongebob, doodah,
finally,
the man who can't be moved..
it sucked,
but at least we did our best,
and had a great conductor (aaron)..
chen did not come today,
it'll be better if he was in school..
get well soon though chen.
teck hui said
"when I look at u,
I feel like i'm so dark"
xD
I didn't know what it meant actually =_=
I can already guess what tmr's singing competition result will be,
science stream : 4S/4K
arts stream : 4B laaa..
and oh ya,
4M aka. my class,
got class terkotor..
after "so looong"..
fyi,
eu're actually
so not like-able..
eu're actually
so not like-able..
1 comment:
:DD
Post a Comment