you all will know this is for who someday...
for "you"..
you might feel sorry and all..
but you don't have to,
you have all the rights to decide,
whether to or to not..
I don't mind since I myself have already moved on..
you don't even have to thank me..
I just wish you'll make the right choice for you..
i'm happy for you if you can forget the previous one
and move on with him..
you have my wishes. =]
be strong.
for "you"..
you might feel sorry and all..
but you don't have to,
you have all the rights to decide,
whether to or to not..
I don't mind since I myself have already moved on..
you don't even have to thank me..
I just wish you'll make the right choice for you..
i'm happy for you if you can forget the previous one
and move on with him..
you have my wishes. =]
be strong.
1 comment:
=]
Post a Comment