Sunday, September 6, 2009

the 'he'.

*warning*
*its gonna be a long emo post*

2006.
I was form 1,
u were form 2.
when I first saw u,
I said u suck,
cos ur singing really did.
u weren't that cute either.
then,
when time flows,
I started to have a kind of feeling towards u.
different from how I felt to anyone else.
I guess it was early 2008 by then.
I thought it was normal,
but whenever u look at me,
the feeling grows.
I can smile just by looking at u.
don't ask why,
cos I don't have the answer to ur question.
maybe its like the poem on ur table.
" _ _ _ _ _ _ is like a bunny,
make huan hee's day sunny. "
or maybe its the other way round.
I remember there was a heart shape,
with both our names inside.
wm asked if I need his help to laminate the table
LOL.
funny, but thanks wm.
u can see from my face,
that I was happy back then.
ppl said u shouted
"I love huan hee",
I wonder if its true.
when u thought jy was courting me,
did u get jealous?
is that why u told jy those stuff?
to make him give up on me?
ur friendship with jy ended,
on that very second at the bus stop.
when jy told me what happened,
surprisingly,
I cried in class,
hugging kor weng's bag.
I was wondering why u did that,
and I am still wondering.
if u're reading this,
jy wasn't courting me,
we were just friends who talked to each other alot.
and what u told jy,
wasn't true.
fyi,
I did not confess,
never did, and I guess I never will.
when I did not confess,
how can u reject?
and even if u did reject me,
why do u even care when u thought that jy was courting me?
I was pissed,
still pissed.
regret.
for falling for u.
now,
u're after her.
she's one of my besties.
I wish u luck.
maybe u don't even need my wish,
cos I can see that she likes u too.
when I knew it was her,
I admit,
I wasn't really happy,
I was shocked, sad, and a lil' pissed.
but,
when I thought bout it over and over again.
I was happy for the both of u.
she gets over him,
and u stick to the words u said,
"I liked her before,
but now I move on."
so u've already move on.
have I?
this might be the last time I talk bout u on my blog.
will try my best to not think of u anymore.
I've had enough.


1 year 101 days end?
I hope it'll really end.




gosh!
can't believe I was that emo.
o.o
ah hee signing off.
bye.

7 comments:

Liz said...

Don't tell me u still fall for him baybeh ! hell no O_O should end this babe :)) find for the better one, there's always something that doesn't belong to you cause u deserve a better one :D smile for ur happiness cause u got everyone around you

huan hee said...

haha.
no laa..
i blog just to release it all out oni.
there won't be another time :)
yea.
i'm glad to have u. :)

Chunky Pistachio said...

u really hafta tell me the story again.. =)

huan hee said...

haha.
what story la.
its over long time ago.
i just felt like posting this.
=]

Munn said...

(:

Marini Shariff said...

Sorry I know nothing about this grandmama who says "Damn that cucu" but I can give you a hug? :D I'll buy you jellybeans!

huan hee said...

jun wen : :)
marini : haha. thanks la martini =X