suddenly emo today..
argh!
nvm..
at least i'm fine already =)
and oh,
i've been wanting to tell u all bout this,
that day I was watching lisa drawing the flyers,
another chinese girl was watching too..
then she wanted to go off dy and whispered smth to lisa..
girl : *whispers to lisa's ears*
lisa : owhh..
me : what she said?
lisa : she said she got 'pussy' later.
me : wtf?!
lisa : yeala.. 'pussy'.. tuition..
me : 'PU SI' is it?
lisa : yeala.. thats what I said..
me : *ohmigod* @.@
lmao..
lisa and her mandarin.. =_=
argh!
nvm..
at least i'm fine already =)
and oh,
i've been wanting to tell u all bout this,
that day I was watching lisa drawing the flyers,
another chinese girl was watching too..
then she wanted to go off dy and whispered smth to lisa..
girl : *whispers to lisa's ears*
lisa : owhh..
me : what she said?
lisa : she said she got 'pussy' later.
me : wtf?!
lisa : yeala.. 'pussy'.. tuition..
me : 'PU SI' is it?
lisa : yeala.. thats what I said..
me : *ohmigod* @.@
lmao..
lisa and her mandarin.. =_=
dar,
trust me,
there's only you.
<3>
trust me,
there's only you.
<3>
3 comments:
lol
Lisa so funny!
;D
memang! :DD
mmg..
ZADAO!
Post a Comment