Friday, July 31, 2009

If I ever leave..

If I really have to leave..
I will definitely try to come back..
but if I really can't,
i'll really miss you all..
I seriously will..
I don't mind leaving the school actually,
I just don't want to leave my friends..
all of them in fact..
I will never stop contacting you guys..
i'll post more post on my blog,
unlike now..
you just can't imagine how sad am I now..
I just don't want to leave all of you..
I really don't wish to..
sigh..
I just wish mr. ong will decide wisely..
just this once..
please understand the situation..
i'll never be able to find other friends like them..

chen & simon :
the reason I cried that day wasn't because of you two saying the pudu puchong thing..
its just that,
I suddenly thought,
if I really leave,
i'll never hear these things again..
the noise i'm familiar with,
i'll never be able to hear it again..
I won't be around the same friends anymore..
the teasing,
the love,
the gossips,
the smiles,
the jokes,
all gone..

thanks though chen,
for supporting me..
thanks joyce..
thanks soo wai and simon..
thanks chia hui..
thanks kan..
thanks dar..
lian, zl, lisa, dixon (if i'm megan fox, u're matt dallas), swee ee, marcus, leon, min thean..
ALL
I will really miss all of you..
[if I ever leave]


thanks for always being there for me dar..
(=

6 comments:

HIP.PO said...

stay strong, huan hee :)

ChiannVern said...

be strong! I'm always here for you! :)

huan hee said...

ai mei : thank you ai mei.. =)
joyce : i know! and i'm very glad =)
thank you..

eminey626 said...

dun leave us TT

YuqingX said...

=(really hope you won't leave us,
you are not alone....=)

huan hee said...

chooi chee : i'm not leaving dy =)
yu qing : thank you alot! =) i'm not leaving u all x)