Saturday, August 1, 2009

made my day.. I guess?

my cousin found this among the books I gave him I guess..
I think it was my primary school bm essay..
*click on the pic to view*



I laughed like LMAO.
mummy laughed too =X
see what the teacher wrote in the end,
with the red pen sumore =.=
didn't I was such a joker..


I don't wanna leave you all..
not ever..

5 comments:

Chunky Pistachio said...

hantu itu takut???
did u scare the ghost or wht?

Jeenius said...

ohahahahahhahahaha damn funny essay you wrote.i laughed until wanna cry ahahahahahhaha

huan hee said...

kan : err.. I totally forgot why I wrote that.. seriously. maybe I was half asleep? =X

jeen vern : really?? =D cry laa.. its such a compliment xD

shauny-s.t.k. said...

haha dam nice....semua orang takut...hus d tcher ar??

huan hee said...

i oso dunno.. i dun remember at all =X