2nd bro, 1st bro's gf, 1st bro, granny..
didn't take the ones on my left.
paiseh =X
anyway,
mummy and daddy on my left.
the one in black is my 2nd bro who came back from genting yesterday..
and he just went back genting a few minutes ago..
sigh.. =_=
told u i'm gonna post about the outing with weng wah rite?
so here it goes.
didn't take the ones on my left.
paiseh =X
anyway,
mummy and daddy on my left.
the one in black is my 2nd bro who came back from genting yesterday..
and he just went back genting a few minutes ago..
sigh.. =_=
told u i'm gonna post about the outing with weng wah rite?
so here it goes.

nope I did not go starplus with this shirt.
I uhh..
went with a pink bg shirt and a 3/4 black pants.
will upload pic later I guess?
8+ nearly 9,
I went n fetch soo wai,
my dad fetch actually..
then reached starplus,
simon just reached n weng wah was already waiting..
sudah warm up pun.
fuhh,
hot weyh,
in his sleeveless black sorta tight shirt,
and forgot what colour 3/4 pants.
so yea..
we played badminton.
weng wah & huan hee VS simon & soo wai
I smash damn alot weyh :D
30 mins later simon & soo wai surrender =X
they went n do homework LOL
so,
left me and weng wah,
huan hee VS weng wah
who won?
huan hee laaa x)
no la,
we didn't even count actually,
but weng wah kept losing but don't wanna admit :P
then we sat down on the bench awhile,
weng wah asked if we wanna go eat,
he say just suggest anywhere,
he can even drive us to 1u if we want.
gentlemen eh? o.O
but we ended up not eating..
I didn't bring extra shirt but I brought extra long pants
cos we're going to the movie..
weng wah asked me to change shirt,
but where the hell am I suppose to get a shirt when I didn't bring.
he brought 2 extra. LOL
he ask me to wear his shirt,
when I saw the shirt,
I was like "Is he that small, or am I that big?" O.O
the pic of the shirt up there,
the skull wan,
its his shirt lol.
then I go change la,
but soo wai asked me not to change my pants.
on the way to the car,
it rained,
weng wah asked us to wait at the shelter..
he went under the rain to the car.
we were like..
*damn gentlemen*
then we went jusco,
weng wah drove us there of course..
weng wah said
"so weird la, 2 wear black shirt, 2 wear white shirt"
the lovebirds(soo wai & simon) wore black,
weng wah & me wore white -_-!
simon n soo wai go paktoh,
left me n weng wah alone.
we go buy movie ticket,
11.20 UP..
'imagine that' wasn't out yet.
'orphan' not out yet oso.
weng wah promise next time bring me go watch horror movie =]
oh ya,
all the seats were occupied,
except for the front seats and the couple seats..
front was like the first row,
not nice.
so weng wah asked for couple seat =_=
and we ended up watching the same movie
with the lovebirds.
they took couple seat oso.
there was still time to walk around,
so weng wah brought me to the superkids world? lol.
played basketball,
I WON.
like seriously,
I won.
when my points was 60++
he was only 34. xD

he tak puas hati,
so went and play another game.
some lame photo hunt =X
he won here.
fine.
but I'm still better in shooting. :P
biasalahh,
i'm a shooter mar. =D

lee weng wah :X
almost 11.20,
we went up to tgv,
the lovebirds were already there.

weng wah suggested this pose =.=
poke the nose hole..
warning : leng lui poking the guard.
sounds wrong? o.o

weng wah bought popcorns and 2 bottle of water for us.
dunno what the lovebirds bought.
waited blardy long for the ticket fella to come.
finally we're in.
a malay couple sat beside weng wah,
I laughed at him,
when I turned to my left,
a malay couple sat beside me.
who cares la.
=.=

chipmunk!
can u see?
then...



UP!
thats russel and frederick and yea, frederick's house.
half way movie,
was like damn cold and really needa go to the toilet,
weng wah wanna company me go.
told him to stay.
he still insist.
at last I won :D
he stayed n I went.
then came back n he was like
"damn fast weyh.."
how long u aspect me to go?
lol.
after the movie,
the lovebirds wanna stay to paktoh sumore,
so weng wah sent me home.
he's funny la,
n dao gei =X
thats about it la..
washed his shirt with downy dy,
tmr giving him back.
left my pink shirt n pants in his car,
oops..
simon oso left his racquet la.
k la.
last pics..

weng wah's shirt. L size. lol.

I didn't drink. I had mine =X

the tickets.
tata.
ah hee signing off.
:)
Vandal Is Me
[=
[=

No comments:
Post a Comment