Monday, August 10, 2009

sunday school lesson..

before that,
I guess most of u noe dy rite?
yea,
I got suspended from school for 5 days instead of getting expelled..
n fyi,
I did not touch the fire at all,
I was the one who took the photo but did not report..
so yea,
they wanted to expel me for that reason..
n to those who heard that the fire was 2 ++ feet tall,
it wasn't..
it was around 6cm tall only..
n I had no idea there's a fire ceremony or apa apa la..
I just saw the small fire n took the pic..
for those who don't know the real story,
please don't spread a fake one.
weng leon said he'll hug me when I go back to school tmr xD


so,
I went sunday school yesterday..
there were lots of questions by kai wei..
bro kc was talking bout 'appropriate speech'
it must be truthful, BENEFICIAL, respectful, clear and timely..
he said there's alot of aunties asked him before if they had gained weight..
he answered them
"the weighing machine has the most accurate answer :D"

me : brother! honesty is the best policy!
bro kc : yea, but u must see when its beneficial
me : o.. so u're telling a white lie la?
kai chong : no laa.. u're just telling something not true.. :)

bro kc got zadao I guess? =X
then kai wei asked
"what if u're committing aultery? will you tell ur spouse or not?"

bro kc : if u have not had any sex intercourse with another man/woman,
it means u have not comit adultery towards ur spouse.
me : if its a kiss or a hug?
bro kc : it is still not adultery.
me : what if its a french? =X
kai chong : french kiss.. haha..
bro kc : no la.. its just a improper action.. its still not an adultery..

so for the couples out there,
ur spouse isn't having an affair till they have sex with another man/woman..
;)



I wanna go MTV WORLD STAGE! :(

No comments: