Monday, August 10, 2009

sunday school lesson..

before that,
I guess most of u noe dy rite?
I got suspended for 5 days instead of being expelled..
n fyi,
I wasn't the one playing with the fire,
I was the one who took the pic n not reporting..
n they wanted to expel me for that reason.
for those who don't know bout the real story,
please don't spread a fake one.
the fire wasn't 2++ feet tall,
it was only around 6cm tall..
it wasn't under the desk,
it was above it.
so don't spread any fake news..
weng leon said he's gonna hug me when I go back to school tmr xD
he sure won't dare la =X


so,
I went sunday school yesterday..
bro kc was talking bout 'appropriate speech'
it must be truthful, BENEFICIAL, respectful, clear, and timely.
he was saying that there's alot of aunties who went up to him and asked if they had gained weight,
he answered them "the weighing machine has the most accurate answer"

me : brother! honesty is the best policy!
bro kc : yea but u must see if its BENEFICIAL..
me : o.. so u're telling a white lie la?
kai chong : no laa.. u're just telling something not true..

bro kc got zadao I guess? =X

then kai wei asked
"what if u're committing adultery? will u tell ur spouse?"

bro kc : u're not committing adultery until u have sex intercourse with another man/woman
other than ur spouse..
me : if its a kiss or a hug?
bro kc : depends on its intension la..
me : what if its french? =X
kai chong : french kiss.. haha..
bro kc : no la.. its still not adultery.. its just an improper action..

so for those couples out there,
ur spouse is not committing adultery till they have sex intercourse with another man/woman..
;)



I WANNA GO MTV WORLD STAGE! :(



ada boys like girls..
hoobastank!
all american rejects..
maybe kate perry..
and banyak banyak more.. =(
too bad chen sold the mosh pit to other ppl dy..
he was supposed to give it to me for free if I got expelled.. =_=

1 comment:

shumeen said...

H1N1.. still wanna go?