Saturday, February 14, 2009

another funny eugene? tis time its gerard x)

well,
we chat since till he went out for dinner,
& till he came back..
so it was singletine (gerard's idea)..
fuwh,
same b'day weyh..
he 30/09/92
me 30/09/93
then he asked whether I skype,
I said no,
& sumhow,
I got the idea of hp,
so I checked whether I have his number,
& no I don't,
I only have the other eugene's..
so this start

(screw da malay whom said "hello")
I missed called then he called,

I answered..

me : hello?
eugene : hello.. may I know who's this? *damn polite*
me : errm, huan hee...
eugene : owhh.. u called me for fun is it? *super gentlemen*
me : I missed called u to leave my number?
eugene : owh.. okayyy..
me : yea..
eugene : okay.. byee..

I couldn't believe it was Eugene Christopher Gerard.. >.<
okay, he's urging to seee..
so tats all! =)

No comments: