the blardy asshole (mah dick's son)
effin rampas my
hp, earphone, and my perfume..
fuck him lah,
perfume oso wanna rampas..
when I told my mum,
lucky she was on my side :D
but tmr she's working,
so most probably my dad will be taking it.. =)
and i'll be running over 3 places tmr,
adopted garden : leo & wudo
gotong-royong for my class..
and the wudo's garden is right beside pengawas's garden,
so i'll blardy stuff the mah dickson's head into the soil?
it'll be a great plant u know.. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd thing is,
*sigh*
SIM YEE =_=
she put me for 400m, 800m, 1500m, 4 X 100m.
wtf?
she wants me to drop dead?
forget it..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd thing is,
finally,
my froggie came online =D

*click to enlarge*
owhh..
I miss him.. x)
hp, earphone, and my perfume..
fuck him lah,
perfume oso wanna rampas..
when I told my mum,
lucky she was on my side :D
but tmr she's working,
so most probably my dad will be taking it.. =)
and i'll be running over 3 places tmr,
adopted garden : leo & wudo
gotong-royong for my class..
and the wudo's garden is right beside pengawas's garden,
so i'll blardy stuff the mah dickson's head into the soil?
it'll be a great plant u know.. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd thing is,
*sigh*
SIM YEE =_=
she put me for 400m, 800m, 1500m, 4 X 100m.
wtf?
she wants me to drop dead?
forget it..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd thing is,
finally,
my froggie came online =D

*click to enlarge*
owhh..
I miss him.. x)
he stole my heart just like that,
and I can't call the police..
and I can't call the police..
No comments:
Post a Comment