Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LyJ

see,
LyJ is just a guy whom
I think is really good looking..
u can't blame meee,
coz even my shu shu & chui xiing said he is..
today we(science group) received our 1st place price..


nice wrapping

and everyone was like asking me,
"huan hee, who give you who give you?"
when me and lisa was in the car,
we talked bout this again and again..
then I was like
"lisa, I should have said LyJ gave lahh.."
"yala! then on the next day LyJ would be in deep shit"
"nola! later the LyJ will come and find me and ask me"
*me as me*
*lisa as LyJ*

LyJ : may I know who is eyu.. huan.. hee?
me : *comes out from the class* yes?
LyJ : why u tell ppl I give u present la?
me : no la.. u reli give me present marr..
LyJ : when I give u present la?
me : yerr~ u don't make me cry laa.. *sobbing*
LyJ : ok la ok la.. don't cry don't cry.. I give present laa.. =)

OMG!
wtf?
haha..
combination of LISA (mostly) and huan hee ( the least)..
=_=
hope u enjoyed my crap.. :]


I keep looking for you from my class,
to your block I will always look..

No comments: