I had wudo from 8-10 today,
then add-maths extra class 10-12..
saw him couple of times..
when add-maths ended,
went canteen..
then I heard someone shouted
"huan hee~!"
*which manusia shouted my name*
I turned and saw soo wai..
the lovebirds were sitting together there..
I went lahh..
our conver :
simon : huan hee, dl played basketball with me just now u know..
me : so? *grinning*
simon : why? no more dy ah?
me : *nth & nth will happen oso dammit*
simon : eh, why the guys huan hee like is all
tall tall, dark dark, wear specs wan ar? *laughed*
soo wai : yalo yalo.. *laughed too*
me : omg, wtf? *laughed my ass off*
but,
when I thought abt it again n again,
it make sense..
sigh..
when I was otw to the school gate,
I saw him looking & staring at me
with that kind of look
which makes me think of a thousand possibilities..
I still do..
then add-maths extra class 10-12..
saw him couple of times..
when add-maths ended,
went canteen..
then I heard someone shouted
"huan hee~!"
*which manusia shouted my name*
I turned and saw soo wai..
the lovebirds were sitting together there..
I went lahh..
our conver :
simon : huan hee, dl played basketball with me just now u know..
me : so? *grinning*
simon : why? no more dy ah?
me : *nth & nth will happen oso dammit*
simon : eh, why the guys huan hee like is all
tall tall, dark dark, wear specs wan ar? *laughed*
soo wai : yalo yalo.. *laughed too*
me : omg, wtf? *laughed my ass off*
but,
when I thought abt it again n again,
it make sense..
sigh..
when I was otw to the school gate,
I saw him looking & staring at me
with that kind of look
which makes me think of a thousand possibilities..
I still do..
No comments:
Post a Comment