24/04/09 (friday)
some asked,
"how was ur friday?"
well..
I was happy for once,
yup,
u're rite,
its because of him..
I was walking with jo ee n han,
then keith cam beside me talking to jo ee
bout blowjob. =_=
I pushed him away,
n the next second I realise,
'he' was standing right behind me..
covering his face n smiled
with the shy look,
sigh,
how comforting..
his frens were like
"go nearer la, nearer laa" -.-
he was supposed to walk to his block,
I was supposed to walk to mine..
but he followed me to my block,
n then turned back n walked to his..
he was on the left I was on the right,
he looked over,
I looked too..
there our eyes met..
but,
idk what it meant..
its hard to make a conclusion out of this incident
when the guy is him..
but yea,
I was happy..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25/04/09 (saturday)
it was a boring saturday..
my class had barbeque party by the pool,
but I did not go..
lazy lah..
had private tuition,
add maths. =(
but I guess it was still ok?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
26/04/09 (sunday)

its jian yun's birthday!
I was the 1st to wish. =D
1 second later,
paul wished..
too bad la,
was supposed to go out,
but can't go finally =(
sry jian yun >.<
went pasar malam with chia hui n zl later,
to find foods to sell during carnival..
found but dunno what will happen la..
bought a shirt too, can't help it.. x)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27/04/09
its today.. photography session,
incharge by lee weng wah! :]
he finally said hi, smiled n winked at me.
LOL.
took leo pic.
went into 'his' class to collect donation with keith n vincent..
he covered his face.. -.-
passed by his place n he stood up,
stood beside me,
n keith was like pushing me to him n pointing at him..
nvm,
I revenged when jo ee passed by =)
he replied me,
but,
its not the msg I wanted..
sigh..
ksw n lisa said I should be happy?
I don't think I should be..
oh ya,
when I was in 5L collectin donation from Pn. Mary,
she said
"u ask us all the poor teachers all, we'll give,
go ask the rich rich belagak belagak teachers,
they won't even give u a cent."
the 1 on my mind when she said that was,
Pn. SHARIFAH.
ass her,
yelled at me during the photo session coz my hair was not behind my ears,
so many others were like that too la,
and she only saw me.
dammit.

made up my day. C=
can I really move on?
like how eu said?
like how eu said?
No comments:
Post a Comment