Monday, April 13, 2009

rubik's cube


If rubik's cube is like the 1 on top,
then I'm effin genius,
so are you!
but,
nahhh,
its like


THIS.

everyone seems to be so into this rubik's cube thingy...
I wonder why.
I was once very into rubik's cube,
I bought it and went into the car,
straight ask me mum to mess it up for me,
then i just do n do laa..
and
. . . . .
PUFF!
I DID IT!
not 1 side,
ALL.
I didn't take the pic,
so its smth like


THIS!

I shouted,
lol.
and mummy was like,
wtf?
I said I did it,
she said,
'aiya, luck nia la...'
=(
but I really did it :(
then dunno what happened to the rubik's cube,
pecah semua when I left it in the class,
gonna get a new 1 soon!
:]


why do u just keep looking?
I really wanna know..

No comments: