as usual,
he lined up at the same line as me.
so yea,
I saw him.
the day went as usual,
till physics lesson,
I skipped and went to 4S. =X
they were practising singing at first
and
I was duet-ing with Amer while doing maths homework. :)
his guitar skill,
I salute lahhh..
sang 'thunder', 'lucky', 'love story' and 'the man who can't be moved'..
then a releave teacher came in,
she din noe I was from 4M.
and I was running around the class like nobody's business
for the whole 1 hour.
tats all then.
toodles C=
he lined up at the same line as me.
so yea,
I saw him.
the day went as usual,
till physics lesson,
I skipped and went to 4S. =X
they were practising singing at first
and
I was duet-ing with Amer while doing maths homework. :)
his guitar skill,
I salute lahhh..
sang 'thunder', 'lucky', 'love story' and 'the man who can't be moved'..
then a releave teacher came in,
she din noe I was from 4M.
and I was running around the class like nobody's business
for the whole 1 hour.
tats all then.
toodles C=
ni shuo bu ai jiu bu ai?
No comments:
Post a Comment