like that smiley,
i'm surrounded by happy humans..
everyone around me is so happy,
having a great day,
a perfect boyfriend,
everything they wish that it could be.
I was supposed to call him out from his class to the chem lab alone.
I bring along vincent instead,
vince was the 1 calling him out,
but that ass,
no matter how long we stand there,
he just won't come out.
was it because I was there?
I think that's the reason.
tell me,
why wouldn't anyone wanna ponteng class?
I was being scolded by blardy ms. low for standing there wasting my time,
he watched and still insist to come out,
vince and me just went off,
I don't wish to say this
but
fuck you,
I know I can't live without you,
and I hate that fact.
p.s. : thx for emo-ing with me eugene :]
u're the most unlovable thing
I love in my life.
I love in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment