Wednesday, April 15, 2009

it happened again..




y do I always reject for eu?
y is it always like tat?
now problems keep coming back..
just like today,
doing the same thing for eu..
just thinking at it,
makes me feel so stupid.
i'm in bad shape bcoz of eu,
eu know,
but just don't care.
today,
according to chia hui,
I looked like a walking zombie,
according to eugene,
I look super bad shape nowadays..
maybe tats the thing which caught his eyes today,
to look at me,
a walking zombie.
I must look like that to get his attention?
idk.
I have a chance to move on now,
its just that,
i'm not sure whether should I or
should I not accept the chance.
if I don't,
i'm really sorry yk,
if I do,
I will do the best I can to be a good gf.
I just need sometime to consider,
I've hurt you once,
I don't wish to do it again.


appreciate you making sacrifices for me.
I will try my best to not hurt you again.

No comments: