The Script - Before The Worst
It's been a while since the two of us talked
About a week since the day you walked
Knowing things would never be the same
With your empty heart and mine full of pain
So explain to me, how it came to this
Take it back to the night we kissed
It was Dublin city on a Friday night
You were vodkas and coke, I was Guinness all night
We were sitting with our backs against the world
Saying things that we thought but never heard
Who would have thought it would end up like this?
Where everything we talked about is gone
And the only chance we have of moving on
Is try to take it back
Before it all went wrong
Before the worst, before we mend
Before our hearts decide
It's time to love again
Before too late, before too long
Lets try to take it back
Before it all went wrong
There was a time, that we'd stay up all night
Best friends talking till the daylight
Took the joys alongside the pain
With not much to loose, but so much to gain
Are hearing me? Cause I don't wanna miss,
Set you a drift on memory bliss
It was Grafton Street on a rainy night
I was down on one knee and you where mine for life
We we're thinking we would never be apart
With your name tattooed across my heart
Who would have thought it would end up like this?
Where everything we talked about is gone
And the only chance we have of moving on
Is try to take it back
Before it all went wrong
Before the worst, before we mend
Before our hearts decide
It's time to love again
Before too late, before too long
Lets try to take it back
Before it all went wrong
If the clouds don't clear
Then well rise above it, well rise above it
Heavens gate is so near
Come walk with me through
Just like we use to, just like we use to
Lets take it back
Before it all went wrong
Before the worst, before we mend
Before our hearts decide
It's time to love again
Before too late, before too long
Lets try to take it back
Before it all went wrong
Boys Like Girls - Love Drunk
(hey! hey! hey! hey!)
Top down in the summer sun
The day we met was like a hit and run
And I still taste it on my tongue
(taste it on my tongue)
The sky was burning up like fireworks
You made me want you oh so bad it hurts
But girl, in case you haven't heard
I used to be love drunk
But now I'm hungover
I love you forever
Forever is over
We used to kiss all night
Now it's just a barfight
So just call me crazy
Say hello then goodbye
(okay!)
There's just one thing
(okay!)
That would make me say
I used to be love drunk
But now I'm hungover
I Love you forever
But now it's over
(hey! hey! hey! hey! hey! hey! hey! hey!)
Hot sweat and blurry eyes
We're spinning on a roller coaster ride
With the world stuck in black and white
You drove me crazy every time we touched
Now im so broken that i can't get up
Oh girl, you make me such a rush
I used to be love drunk
But now I'm hungover
I love you forever
Forever is over
We used to kiss all night
Now it's just a barfight
So just call me crazy
Say hello then goodbye
(okay!)
There's just one thing
(okay!)
That would make me say
I used to be love drunk
But now I'm hungover
I love you forever
But now it's over
All the time I wasted on you
All the bullshit you put me through
I'm checking into rehab
Cause everything that we had
Didn't mean a thing to you
I used to be love drunk
(but now I'm hungover)
Love is forever
But now it's over
I used to be love drunk
But now I'm hungover
I love you forever
Forever is over
We used to kiss all night
Now it's just a barfight
So just call me crazy
Say hello then goodbye
(okay!)
There's just one thing
(okay!)
That would make me say
I used to be love drunk
But now I'm hungover
I love you forever
But now it's over
(na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na na)
Now it's over
Still taste it on my tongue
Now it's over
The All American Rejects - I Wanna
I never thought that I was so blind
I can finally see the truth
It's me for you
Tonight you can't imagine that I'm by your side
'Cuz it's never gonna be the truth
Too far for you
But can you hear me say?
Don't throw me away
And there's no way out
I gotta hold you somehow
I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too
Everyday but all I have is time
Our loves the perfect crime
I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too
Every way and when they set me free
Just put your hands on me
Take everything that I know you'll break
And I give my life away
So far for you
But can you hear me say
Don't throw me away?
There's no way out
I gotta hold you somehow
I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too
Everyday but all I have is time
Our loves the perfect crime
I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too
Every way and when they set me free
Just put your hands on me
Tonight I'm weak
It's just another day without you
That I can't sleep
I gave away the world for you to
Hear me say
Don't throw me away
There's no way out
I gotta hold you somehow
All I wanna do is touch you
I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too
Everyday but I all I have is time
Our loves the perfect crime
I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too
Every way and when they set me free
Just put your hands on me
I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too
Everyday but I all I have is time
Our loves the perfect crime
I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too
Every way and when they set me free
Just put your hands on me
Colbie Caillat - Fallin For You Lyrics
I dont know but
I think I maybe
Fallin for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should
Keep this to myself
Waiting til I
Know you better
I am trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
Im scared of what youll say
So Im hiding what Im feeling
But Im tired of
Holding this inside my head
Ive been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I dont know what to do
I think Im fallin for you
Ive been waiting all my life
and now I found ya
I dont know what to do
I think Im fallin for you
Im fallin for you
As Im standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
Its just you and me
Im trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
Im scared of what youll say
So Im hiding what Im feeling
But Im tired of
Holding this inside my head
Ive been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I dont know what to do
I think Im fallin for you
Ive been waiting all my life
and now I found ya
I dont know what to do
I think Im fallin for you
Im fallin for you
Oh I just cant take it
My heart is racing
The emotions keep spinning out
Ive been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I dont know what to do
I think Im fallin for you
Ive been waiting all my life
and now I found ya
I dont know what to do
I think Im fallin for you
Im fallin for you
I cant stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just cant hide it
I think Im fallin for you (x2)
Im fallin for you
Ooohhh
Oh no no
Oooooohhh
Oh Im fallin for you
p.s. : its all based on my feelings right here right now.
1 comment:
i wanna <3
Post a Comment