Friday, April 17, 2009

idk what's happening...

had singing practise today,
was arranged to stand between swee ee and dixon..
when I went there

dixon : oi!
huan hee : *terkejut* O.O
dixon : why u smell so good ah?
huan hee : zadao -_______-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after school,
stayed back for wudo garden and netball game,
when was watering plants in wudo garden,
his class was having chem..
then,
when was coming down the stairs beside tapak perhimpunan,
he was sitting on the stage,
he turned behind n looked at me,
idk why.
I looked back,
n then I turned n walked away.
he said
"I liked her last time, now I move on."
sigh..


how do I move on?
424 days
1 year 58 days..

5 comments:

E U G E N E said...

Ahahahaha !
Oi ! why u smell so good har ?
LOL

HIP.PO said...

hUANhEE, you also should move on, you can do it ;)

huan hee said...

eugene : haha lol.

ai mei : i will try mei.. =)
but it'll be hard.

mojojoee said...

cheers darling :)

huan hee said...

will try babe.. =)