Sunday, January 4, 2009

2nd of Jan

I went for my god-sis wedding..
didn't manage to see her,
coz I went a minute late..
I went up the stairs to check on my other sisters..
knocked on the door n
xiao hui jie opened it..
I saw sally jie crying on the bed,
looking at her phone..
her best friend died in a car crash in gua musang..
some of u may have seen this in the news
or newspaper..
her friend was in the red kenari with
her mom, dad, n other 2 relatives..
all 5 of them died on the spot..
5 of 6 ppl died in the kancil..
none died in the nissan murano..


this is the 18 years old, Lau Ming Min.. [my sis's fren]


the red kenari..


the green kancil..

they came to kl to visit their eldest daughter,
then my god-mom asked them to go for my god-sis's wedding..
so they said ok n when the accident happened,
they were heading to my god-sis's wedding,
but just couldn't make it there..



No comments: