really damn boring lah school..
I nearly slept during physics oso.. ==
I went to school oni,
ppl start asking bout my ankle..
thx alot btw..
n shu ting..
just like my dai ka jie.. :D
veli veli caring lahhh...
ask me not to drink the cold drinks la
n stuff..
I really threw the drink away when she went back d.. =]
then later I stayed back waiting for lisa..
[WARNING : emo starting]
me n jie jiun was emo-ing at the astaka..
lols..
then I went in the dewan with jie jiun..
we were ermmm 'helping' to promote wudo..
n the he was there also..
haiz..
he looked at me then my ankle then me again..
but I pretended like nth happened..
some of u may understand how it feels..
some may say "u should be happy lah, he cares.."
but no lahhh..
hurt ada laaa..
happy takda..
I wasted so much tears for him..
I even hurt-ed other ppl,
just for him..
my frens say
"no use wan la huan hee.. he's a bitch, bastard etc...."
I dunno how he feels right now,
and I don't wanna know..
its been 325 days..
I nearly slept during physics oso.. ==
I went to school oni,
ppl start asking bout my ankle..
thx alot btw..
n shu ting..
just like my dai ka jie.. :D
veli veli caring lahhh...
ask me not to drink the cold drinks la
n stuff..
I really threw the drink away when she went back d.. =]
then later I stayed back waiting for lisa..
[WARNING : emo starting]
me n jie jiun was emo-ing at the astaka..
lols..
then I went in the dewan with jie jiun..
we were ermmm 'helping' to promote wudo..
n the he was there also..
haiz..
he looked at me then my ankle then me again..
but I pretended like nth happened..
some of u may understand how it feels..
some may say "u should be happy lah, he cares.."
but no lahhh..
hurt ada laaa..
happy takda..
I wasted so much tears for him..
I even hurt-ed other ppl,
just for him..
my frens say
"no use wan la huan hee.. he's a bitch, bastard etc...."
I dunno how he feels right now,
and I don't wanna know..
its been 325 days..
No comments:
Post a Comment