we were supposed to sit n listen at the blady ong,
but I was reading lah (cheh, nerd.. :D)
the kar weng shouted
"OI! DUDUK DENGAN SENYAP TAK BOLEH KAH?!" =_=
read the lotus eater asma asked to read,
while nicholas was behind me doin' maths..
damn!
we were sitting damn long,
n my injured leg was effin pain!
then sumore the ng jia rong tahan us for dc..
n he gave the damn long lecture as usual..
he said
"if tomorrow i'm still not SATIFIES,
I will tahan u all again" [great english for a 5K student]
then went to class,
before going for chem,
the lim came in n check text books..
my textbooks were all wrapped actually,
but tat &*^%#@ nicholas took my moral book,
n I have to take his unwrapped chem book,
n end up I kena rotan..
he din even say sorry,
he said "thank you ah huan hee.. :)"
%$@# UUU~~
end of the black day..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
came home n tried sign-ing in my msn,
but shit can't..
then called chia hui,
crapping n all..
she said she went into the boys toilet..
WARNING TO ALL BOYS :
if u see a SHORT chinese girl in the toilet,
kindly kick her ass out of the toilet n say,
"U BOY KAH?!"
then it'll be fine,
don't worry,
she won't harm u (might).. =]
but I was reading lah (cheh, nerd.. :D)
the kar weng shouted
"OI! DUDUK DENGAN SENYAP TAK BOLEH KAH?!" =_=
read the lotus eater asma asked to read,
while nicholas was behind me doin' maths..
damn!
we were sitting damn long,
n my injured leg was effin pain!
then sumore the ng jia rong tahan us for dc..
n he gave the damn long lecture as usual..
he said
"if tomorrow i'm still not SATIFIES,
I will tahan u all again" [great english for a 5K student]
then went to class,
before going for chem,
the lim came in n check text books..
my textbooks were all wrapped actually,
but tat &*^%#@ nicholas took my moral book,
n I have to take his unwrapped chem book,
n end up I kena rotan..
he din even say sorry,
he said "thank you ah huan hee.. :)"
%$@# UUU~~
end of the black day..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
came home n tried sign-ing in my msn,
but shit can't..
then called chia hui,
crapping n all..
she said she went into the boys toilet..
WARNING TO ALL BOYS :
if u see a SHORT chinese girl in the toilet,
kindly kick her ass out of the toilet n say,
"U BOY KAH?!"
then it'll be fine,
don't worry,
she won't harm u (might).. =]
did not see him today..
No comments:
Post a Comment