damn..
I got into 4M..
ok lar..
those assholes in the class n their noises..
thats not the bad part bout today actually..
when the zorasniah called my name for 4M..
I stood up,
n walk,
then bloody fell..
sprained my ankle..
n I was cacat the whole day,
till now..

(its worse than this now..)
still damn swollen n I effin cried laaa..
nt childish la..
but its damn fucking pain!
thanks lkw for the advise..
ask me to use the chinese medicine,
apply after my bath n all..
I appreciate it.. :]
I got into 4M..
ok lar..
those assholes in the class n their noises..
thats not the bad part bout today actually..
when the zorasniah called my name for 4M..
I stood up,
n walk,
then bloody fell..
sprained my ankle..
n I was cacat the whole day,
till now..

(its worse than this now..)
still damn swollen n I effin cried laaa..
nt childish la..
but its damn fucking pain!
thanks lkw for the advise..
ask me to use the chinese medicine,
apply after my bath n all..
I appreciate it.. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment