even on the 1st day,
the teachers were getting reallyyy dumb..
ONG for example,
was asking how to spell ermmm,
wats the word again?
forget it n the teachers teaching 4M,
haiz..
some not bad,
but some bad like GO TSING TSING.. =_=
n u noe wat my chem teacher (miss lim) said?
"I dun like to use microphone coz its not HYGIENIC"
wtf..
but honestly,
she's the hottest teacher in smkb..
well,
latihan rumah sukan starting soon,
but with my leg condition,
can I run?
now oni I noe he wat house..
he's in almost every house.. =.+
the teachers were getting reallyyy dumb..
ONG for example,
was asking how to spell ermmm,
wats the word again?
forget it n the teachers teaching 4M,
haiz..
some not bad,
but some bad like GO TSING TSING.. =_=
n u noe wat my chem teacher (miss lim) said?
"I dun like to use microphone coz its not HYGIENIC"
wtf..
but honestly,
she's the hottest teacher in smkb..
well,
latihan rumah sukan starting soon,
but with my leg condition,
can I run?
now oni I noe he wat house..
he's in almost every house.. =.+
No comments:
Post a Comment