Wednesday, January 14, 2009

a new student

today was a boring day..
till the new student came..
and chen was shouting like a damn barbarian
"oh shit! damn handsome!"
but seriously,
he's a combination of yew joe & simon..
reli looks like both of them..
a smartass I can say..
7As kid..
his name is Nicholas Yap Jun Min.
rupa-rupanya,
kenal punya,
LOL..
he's my relative's neighbour..
when I went for my relative's birthday,
I saw him already,
he's emily's bro..
he's now in my class,
sitting with the chen..
he's gonna be sooo spoilt..
he borrowed my tatabahasa,
I haven't do,
n have to hand in tmr!
nvm lah,
good also,
don't needa do homework,
can use him as a reason.. :D
every1 was saying,
"huan hee, so fast noe ppl ady aaa~"
wat is so wrong on being friends
with a bloody new student.. =_=

332 days

No comments: