chatting while copying essay.. =P
the bloody cucu ask me tell kah hoe his name is BOB..
I dunno what the hell is that,
but when I say that,
he'll change topic.. ==
he say my dp lala lahh,
tis la tat la..
n he say I made him can't join 4M..
f u la damn apek..
then he was saying i'm a melayu..
just have a look at our "ENLISH"..

great "ENLISH" ain't it?
the bloody cucu ask me tell kah hoe his name is BOB..
I dunno what the hell is that,
but when I say that,
he'll change topic.. ==
he say my dp lala lahh,
tis la tat la..
n he say I made him can't join 4M..
f u la damn apek..
then he was saying i'm a melayu..
just have a look at our "ENLISH"..

great "ENLISH" ain't it?
siliang said I mata duitan..
coz he say wan go out at kelantan mah..
I say maybe I busy collecting money lorr..
siapa bukan mata duitan on CNY la u tell me..
=_=
coz he say wan go out at kelantan mah..
I say maybe I busy collecting money lorr..
siapa bukan mata duitan on CNY la u tell me..
=_=
No comments:
Post a Comment