another 1..
this time its my grandpa..
he suffered cancer for quite some time already..
the doctor said he can't be saved anymore..
n now he's gone..
I went to visit him at the hospital at kelantan a few times already..
I went on 1st Jan n came back to kl on 3rd Jan..
I remember this conversation the most..
me : grandpa! u know who am I?
grandpa : *opens his eyes n looks at me* huh?
me : neh~ *pointing at myself* me lahh.. u know who am I?
grandpa : hmmph! HUAN HEE lahhh..
me : o..
well..
I don't know why..
but I remember that the most..
my tears started flowing when my mom said..
"huan hee.. grandpa is not here anymore.."
when he passed away,
only 1 person was beside him,
which is my cousin..
he was alone there with grandpa..
I came back to kl on the 3rd n he passed away on the 4th..
which is yesterday..
whenever i think about that conversation..
I'll just cry..
I really miss him..
my dearest grandpa..
I miss him..
I really do..
he suffered cancer for quite some time already..
the doctor said he can't be saved anymore..
n now he's gone..
I went to visit him at the hospital at kelantan a few times already..
I went on 1st Jan n came back to kl on 3rd Jan..
I remember this conversation the most..
me : grandpa! u know who am I?
grandpa : *opens his eyes n looks at me* huh?
me : neh~ *pointing at myself* me lahh.. u know who am I?
grandpa : hmmph! HUAN HEE lahhh..
me : o..
well..
I don't know why..
but I remember that the most..
my tears started flowing when my mom said..
"huan hee.. grandpa is not here anymore.."
when he passed away,
only 1 person was beside him,
which is my cousin..
he was alone there with grandpa..
I came back to kl on the 3rd n he passed away on the 4th..
which is yesterday..
whenever i think about that conversation..
I'll just cry..
I really miss him..
my dearest grandpa..
I miss him..
I really do..

No comments:
Post a Comment