Tuesday, January 20, 2009

nth special.. :] (edited)

stayed back till 4..
me, jo ee, lisa went out to buy some stuff lah..
RUMAH MERAH'S STUFF..
LAWL.. [i'm kuning]
then they bought food,
I didn't cause my tangki wasn't hungwie..
bought honey nata de coco,
but it tasted more like sour plum nata de coco.. ==
then we went back to school n all la..
pity lisa cause kai chi ask her to go out n buy more things.. =[
shu shu said,
"huan hee~ follow me go toilet.."
I was like o.O
for change lah..
I said "I din bring clothes.."
she said "nvm, u see me change"
wtf? LOL
jing li said "huan hee, she wants to flash her boobs to u"
since when shu shu became a flasher?
O.O
then went to see the green house..
met the cucu there lah..
her n her kiddy-ness..
zzz
then was crapping with pei chee..
I was really confused when I was talking to her..
@.@
mei foong then told me that she saw him..
with a green shirt,
how da heck am I suppose to find
when the people are all in green,
even the damn grass is green..
so I went home with lisa later..


2 days without seeing him..
338 days already..

No comments: