Monday, January 5, 2009

worseeeee

It became worse..
I mean the swelling..
went to the doctor..
she said need to x-ray n all..
n said I can't go to school for the next 2 days..
which means,
I might not be able to give kan her b'day present.. =(
the x-ray guy
was the same hot guy whom x-ray-ed for me last time..
he must be thinking "this girl must be an x-ray freak.."
after the x-ray,
doc said my ligaments tore lah..
so many ppl sms.. =_=
my bro's gf lah ('dai sou' to be), siliang, lisa....
n was sms-ing chia hui too..
I just ate the pain killer,
but it won't work the hell out of it..
n u know what,
the hot guy was strolling me around the damn hospital on the wheel chair..
like I was cacat or smth..
every1 was looking as if i'm from hell..


the mc slip..
I din forge signature aaa..
I good girl.. :)
from 6th to 7th..
haiz..

2 comments:

mojojoee said...

take k arr u!

huan hee said...

aiyo..
joeeeee!
i will de lar.. =]